Limited print reproduction of "On the Horizon" by Stephanie Bagwell. Stephanie grew up on the coast of North Carolina. When she was growing up, she and her brother would ride down the street on their bikes to go fishing every day after school in the 90s. In high school she joined the surf club and her passion for coastal living has remained ever since. Many of her works are inspired by the intercostal waterway.
Museum-quality posters made on thick matte paper. Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
top of page
bottom of page